For our customer, a well-known UK shoe manufacturer with several brands, we are looking for the above-mentioned candidate.
The company is distributing worldwide. Focus is on fashionable shoes. The company is producing in different countries high quality products with excellent fitting on a middle to high price.
The ideal candidate will manage the women and men products, from planning to sales.
Location would be in UK directly in the HQ. You will report to the CMO.
He/she will bring the products to success and will be responsible for the crew of designers and product managers. If you are prepared for the next challenge, please have a look at the necessary profile.
Please note that it will be an undated fix contract, no freelance activity. For further positions please have a look on www.global-networkers.eu.
• You have a degree in fashion or shoe production
• You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the shoe sector
• You know about brands and licencencing
• You understand the technic of communicating b2b, b2c
• You understand the products and you know about the technique and production
• You know already several production countries well
• You can calculate costs
• You can work self-motivated
• You can motivate and convince your team
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and you can solve problems easily
• You are able to articulate clear the company goals and objectives
• Your English is on business level, other languages would be a plus
You are interested?
The company is offering you an equivalent salary and different benefits. The location is in one of the top destinations in UK. After trial period your base should be close to the HQ.
Please send your complete application exclusively in English with all details (actual picture, salary expectations, terms of notice, restriction note) to email@example.com