For our customer, an established Spanish shoe manufacturer on a middle-high price level, we are looking for a product manager for a fix contract. The company has a long history and represents with the collections the mediterranian lifestyle.
The nearly worldwide acting company with focus on casual and fashionable women`s shoes is expanding. The ideal candidate will manage the product management, from planning to sales.
He/she will bring the products to success and will be co-responsible for the staff of inhouse designers and junior product managers.
You are reporting directly to the owners.
- You have a bachelor degree in marketing or fashion
- You are coming out of the “stylish” world
- You have a minimum of 6-8 years work experience in the shoe sector
- You are an astonishing PM
- You can charge designs and the possible success
- You are extremely experienced
- You are a natural motivator
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You can solve problem easily
- You are able to articulate clear the company goals and objectives
- Your mother tongue is Spanish or it is on business level
- English must be fluent
- Further languages are wellcome
You are interested?
The company is offering you a 3 years contract with an equivalent salary. The location is in one of the top destinations in Spain. Location must be in the area after terms of approval.
Please send your complete application exclusively in English with all details (actual picture, salary expectations, terms of notice) to firstname.lastname@example.org