Our client, a Spanish based shoe manufacturer, is looking for a very experienced sales manager.
The company is expanding and well-known for contemporary men and women shoes and boots with excellent relation price-quality of the product.
Due to the new strategy implementation the sales department will appoint a new sales manager for EMEA (excluding Spain). Furthermore the company will install an export office which should be your workplace too.
The ideal candidate is managing and directing the current sales force, the agencies and distributors and set up short- and long-term strategies. You are reporting directly to the managing family members.
- You have minimum 5-7 years of experience in a sales position in EMEA
- You know the fashion sector very well
- You have a high school diploma or MBA in economy or similar
- You know the key accounts in EMEA
- You are familiar with figures and forecasts
- You are positive minded You are extremely polyglot
- You are able to travel > 75 % of your working time
- Business level Spanish and English, any other language is a plus
- Strong leadership skills on an international level
- Your base should be within Western Europe
- Proven problem solving Strategic thinking skills
Please send your complete CV exclusively in English with actual picture, salary expectation, terms of notice and further relevant data to email@example.com
The company is offering an equivalent salary/annum plus interesting bonus and company car.